La kush cake jungle boys! This strain, also known as Pink Cookies, is the genetic cross of Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. This irresistible wedding cake weed is a very delicious treat that’s rich with tangy, sweet, earthy and a hint of skunk-like aroma. Take your time and enjoy this beautiful exotic Hybrid strain.As it contains a high level of THC of up to 25% and CBD up to 1%. Effects feel like a balanced 50/50 cross of Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. Buy La Kush Cake online from Our Online Store
This strain also goes by the name “Pink Cookies”. Furthermore is classified as an Indica that provides a potent but very clear high. Genetically coming from the two-parent strains La Kush and Kush Cake, the THC content within this product can go up to 24%.
LA KUSH CAKE JUNGLE BOYS Benefits
- This strain will help you find how much you love pure Indica strains because it has invigorating effects
- It provides a feeling of natural upliftment and mood enhancement
- The euphoric feeling that LA Kush provides also enhances visuals and generates a cerebral effect
- This flower has a strong aroma of spicy like black pepper and herbal similar to a flower shop
- Sweet and berry flavored after-taste with a smooth and potent characteristic of most kush strains
Firstly, As your mind settles, your body will begin to follow suit, dropping you into a sedative state that quickly turns powerfully sleepy, leaving you dozing off in no time at all. With these effects and its super high 19-26% average THC level… LA Cake is often chose to treat those suffering from conditions such as chronic pain… Depression or mood swings, chronic stress, headaches or migraines and chronic fatigue.
Moreover, This bud has a deep spicy herbal flavor with a deep diesel exhale. The aroma is of pungent woody pine and heavy spicy diesel… Intensifying as the nugs are broken apart and burn away. LA Cake buds have long tight popcorn-shaped dark olive green nugs with thin orange hairs and a frosty thick blanket of tiny amber crystal trichomes.
There are no reviews yet.